Brennan’s Painting Services in Tampa Bay
We’re your Best Defence against the elements.
The baking hot and humid climate here in South Florida can be brutal on the exterior of your home, especially if you live near the salt water. In no time the outside of your home begins to fade, peel and crack, especially if it was not prepped properly, or cheap paint was used. Worse, it can invite moisture, mold, wood rot, carpenter ants and termites into your home.
However, you can defend against these destructive forces and add long-term protection to your Florida home, office or exterior project with proper surface preparation, caulking and the application of a high quality exterior latex paint. Sure it costs a little more initially, but lasts longer, looks better and covers better so you actually end up using less of it. Bottom line: A proper application of a high quality, latex paint will actually save you both time and money in the long run.
Ask the right questions before you hire a painter.
For some reason, Florida seems to have more than its share of “Fly By Night” contractors. In order for you not to become victim to one, we suggest that you become an educated consumer before hiring the first painting contractor you find by doing the following:
- Interview several painting contractors before decide on one.
- Make sure they use high quality paints, primers and stains.
- Ask they how they plan to prepare the surface(s) for painting them. If they are painting the exterior of your home, are they going to pressure wash, first? If so, how long are they planning to let the surface dry before priming the newly washed surface? (to avoid peeling).
- Make sure your painting contractor is licensed in the county you live in, and adequately insured.
- Find out how long they have been in business.
- How long did it take them to respond when you originally contacted them.
- What does their truck and equipment look like? Is it reasonably new, or old and beat up?
- See how reputable they are. Contact the Better Business Bureau to make sure that they don’t have any complaints againt them. If available, contact their references to confirm this.
Proper surface preparation makes all the difference.
Finally, make sure the licenses painter you plan to use will properly clean and prepare the painted surface first before applying paint. Make sure they are going to apply a proper primer to stripped wood or concrete surfaces before they are paint them. Unfortunately. this is where most painting contractors fall short, often painting right over dirt, grease, grime without first cleaning the surface for maximum adhesion. In no time falt your new paint is falling off, leaving you with a really disappointing mess, and a contractor no where to be found. Surface preparation, which makes the difference between an “OK” paint job and a great paint job that you can be proud of.
You’re in good hands with Brennan’s Painting.
Rest assured that you will receive the very highest quality painting services available for the lowest price possible should you choose to hire Brennan’s Painting for your next project. Since 1995, we have served the Tampa Bay Area, leaving nothing but beautiful, durably painted surfaces, and satisfied customers in our wake. Your total satisfaction is our primary goal, demonstrated through professional workmanship, high quailty paints and fair prices.
We would appreciate an opportunity to earn your trust and respect. Before you hire another painting company in Pinellas or Tampa Bay FL, please give us a call for an estimate.
Pinellas: 727-560-7375 licence #C-8041
Hillsborough: 813-938-8698 licence #PA-2850
Fully insured. References available